IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Beauterfly Permannet Makeup Studio New Jersey schedules by appointment only.
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- 2 sessions of each service are required to complete the look for the first time customer or existing customers who decided to do they lip.
- To book your appointments, a $100.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT is required to secure your spots for both, the First session and the touch-up (2nd) session.
- The 2nd session appointment need to be booked within 5-8 weeks, any delay may cost an additional fee due to the pigment retiontion
- If a different artist did your lip, a touch-up by us would be considered a new set of lip. If you have previous lip blushing tattoos, please text a clear photo of your lip to 201-920-2919, to get approval. Failure to do so will result in refusal of service and forfeiture of the deposit, as not all previous tattoos from other artists can be fixed or covered.
- To make a reservation, please use; Real-time Online Booking tool to request an availability.
- 3rd session starts at $100
It is optional which depends on skin type, diet, maintenance, life-style, etc. that may cause issues. This session is available to schedule within 5-8 weeks after touch up session only. We rarely have anyone come back for the 3rd session but if needed, please reach out to make an appointment.
AFTER HOURS APPOINTMENTS
Please contact us for special appointments.
A $100.00 deposit is due upon requesting the availability for each service and a confirmation will be offered after verified. Deposits are non-refundable regardless of any circumstance and last 3 months from the original first appointment date incase of rescheduling.
All treatments, packages and deposits are non-refundable.
CANCELLATIONS, LATE ARRIVING, RESCHEDULING AND NO SHOW
- Cancellation and rescheduling prior to 48 hours of the appointment date and time, no penalty, the deposit will still be applied to your service on a new date. Otherwise will forfeit your deposit and another $100.00 non-refundable deposit will be invoiced to secure a new spot. Please read the CONTRA-INDICATIONS & LIMITATION below thoroughly before confirming your appointment with a non-refundable deposit.
- Customer arrived later than 20 minutes after any appointment time; late cancellation fee ($50.00) will occur and will forfeit your deposit. This also applies to No Show. We would have either to reschedule to the next available date/time or cancel.
- Only one time rescheduling is allowed. If you fail to do so, your deposit will be forfeited.
- No-show , No -call appointments or last minute cancellation/reschedule will be assessed an additional $100 fee for failure to notify
- Your deposit will only be valid for 90days
- Any rescheduled appointment made further than 3 months from the original date will be considered and processed as a new appointment
- No Show is unacceptable and considered as High Risk. High Risk customers may be denied to received any service at all.
- No GUEST(S), kids or pets allowed in the studio. This is to prevent any distractions and cross-contamination. Please be respectful and understand that the brow artist/technician must focus on a permanent tattoo procedure. Your guest(s) may wait quietly at a waiting area right outside of the room.
- For security and quality control reasons, we cannot guarantee that you would be allowed in our studio when arrived 15 minutes or later after your appointment time. Please understand that the treatments need their allocated time to get the best result possible, we will not rush art or cut corners.
Each appointment begins with a consultation before the procedure. During this time, we will discuss what you are interested in, the designer/artist will suggest what best suits your features. However, it is your decision. Photos and ideas are more than welcome.
- Semi-Annual Touch-Up: $150.00
To maintain the look, this touch-up session is recommended for clients who have had two sessions and whose last session was within the past six months. Any touch-up appointment made after 6 months since the last session appointment may cause an additional cost depends on how much brows color faded in time.
- An annual Touch-Up: From $250.00
This is recommended, to maintain the shape and refresh the color, if you wish to continue having perfect brows for the long run.
CONTRA-INDICATIONS & LIMITATIONS
- We do not perform any semi-permanent treatments on anyone who is under the age of 18. Ages of 18-21 may be required 2 signed parental consent forms.
- We may require doctor’s permission to perform treatments on clients with certain pre-existing conditions.
- Anyone with: Hepatitis, HIV, AIDS, Diabetes, Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor), Cancer, Viral infections and/or diseases, Skin irritations near the treated area (Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Blisters, Sunburn, Acne, etc.), Epilepsy, A Pacemaker or major heart problems, High blood pressure, Pregnant or nursing, an Organ transplant, Botox in the past month, taking Accutane/any similar medication in the past year will NOT be able to get the eyebrow tattoo procedure done.
- You should not make an appointment if expected or planning to be pregnant. You will lose your deposit immediately regardless of the timeline.
- There may be a slight allergic reaction to the pigments depending on skin type and body. A patch test is advisable 48 hours prior to the appointment. However, an allergic reaction is not guaranteed to show or react to the test. Please contact us to schedule a patch test. IT HAS TO BE 48 HOURS OR MORE PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT. If you do not schedule a patch test, it shall be waived on the day of the appointment.
- Clients’ results may vary; everyone’s skin heals and accepts the pigment differently which we have no control over the healing process. We provide the same service, products to all clients but individual retention is dependent on your skin and lifestyle. Each time a procedure is done, the pigment will have less retention due to scar tissue.
- Permanent Makeup is an art and not clinical proven, using a pencil or powder will/may still be needed to complete your look.
- We do not recommend a Microblading service if you have LARGE pores (Large pores on your forehead & in the brow area) or Oily/Severely Oily Skin, your results WILL appear softer/solid or powdered looking.
- If you are out in the sun a lot, have oily skin, use anti-aging creams, retina/retinol products, acidic cleansers, natural elements, regular chemical peels, or exercise frequently, and your permanent makeup WILL fade prematurely. The better you take care of the treated area and follow the provided aftercare instructions, the longer it will last.
- Everyone’s face is not very symmetrical. Realistically, there is no point in trying to make a pair of eyebrows identical even if the artist was to use stencil on your brows they will still look different due to individual’s natural bone structure. One side will always dominant/protrude or be a little higher than the other also the side you sleep on plays a factor.
- For all additional questions and concerns before booking your appointment please contact us via text 201-920-2919
THANK YOU FOR READING.